Arkema is offering an internship opportunity for a highly-motivated students who desire to have practical experiences in Global Chemical industry. The role includes participating a research project, supporting customers and communication among other R&D sites. The Internship will be based in Arkema Seoul Technology Centre at Hanyang University.
3-6 month(The term of internship is flexible and will be set depending on the candidate’s qualifications and circumstance).
- Conduct in-depth product and application research.
- Prepare written materials to support investment theses.
- Participate in the product development process including new idea generation, prototype development, and product optimization of Arkema product.
- The assignments will provide valuable exposure and experience in areas of:
- Understand and follow Arkema’s safety rule.
- Bench testing of new and updated products.
- Assist Engineer and Chemist to accomplish lab tests for product evaluation.
- Participate in R&D meeting.
- Data collection and analysis, recommending next steps.
- Monthly presentation based on working subjects.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Piezoelectric application: Currently pursuing a Master’s or above degree in Mechatronics, Electrical/Electronic or Polymer Chemistry.
- Battery application: Currently pursuing Bachelor’s / Master’s or above degree in Chemistry or Energy Eng.
- Candidates who wish to pursue a career path in Li ion Battery or renewable energy industry.
- Basic understanding in Li ion Battery is a plus.
- Common things:
- Able to communicate in English; communicating in French is optional.
- Able to execute a project and analyze research data/studies.
- Able to deliver data to support insights, techniques and technologies for improvements.
- Able to work full-time: Monday through Friday, 9AM-6PM.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of €8.3 billion in 2017, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 55 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation.
Selected candidates will be contacted individually for interview. We appreciate your interests and look forward to your application to Arkema. Please submit your CV in English & Korean and a covering letter, indicating your availability, to: firstname.lastname@example.org