With more than 10 million vehicles sold a year in 200 countries, the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Motors Alliance represents the largest automotive group in the world.
In the next decade, the automotive industry will face more changes than in the last 50 years. Electrical, connected, autonomous, our vehicles are becoming high technologies embedded objects.
The first ECU (Electronic Control Unit) used in a car, for engine control, has now a major role to respect depollution thresholds required by regulations and to optimize fuel consumption. Due to technical and economic constraints for this Engine Control Module, the design rules application as well as the checking of these rules during industrialization phasis, have become mandatory skills for project success.
As part of the program France Excellence internships, Groupe Renault offers you the opportunity to join France Engineering center and contribute to this adventure as
Internship on Hardware design rules for Engine Control Module (~6 months internship)
The internship will take place in the ADAS & Hardware Department, in the team in charge of developing hardware for gasoline and electric engine control Module locate in Renault Technocentre, Guyancourt, France.
Your mission :
During your internship, you will:
- Support the writing of the specifications for the engine control hardware design
- Ensure consistency between the team’s specifications and those from other electronic development teams
- Participate in the discussion with the Experts of each field to create a basis of technical justification for each requirement of the specifications.
Expected deliverables :
- Update of the different team’s specifications
- Creation of the technical justification basis for each business requirement
- Creation of the technical rules compliance checklist to be deployed during the development of the electronic control unit
Internship interest :
- Knowledge of different areas of expertise taken into account during electronic control unit development (electromagnetic compatibility, environment, thermal, hardware design, electronic components, …)
- Knowledge of the development process of an engine control electronic control unit
Who are you?
You are a Korean student preparing a scientific or engineering degree in a university
Interested in the automotive industry, willing to contribute to the future of the automobile, you like to take initiatives/are proactive and have good communication skills,
You are motivated to work in an international environment and willing to discover France culture and ways of working
You have good proficiency in English (writing and speaking // 750 Toeic score minimum) and French can be a +
Driving license can be a +
Internship allowance will be supported depending on diploma prepared (Bachelor, Master or PHD)
50% support of public transport card
Access to Company cafeteria with special price, and to company services
Interested in this internship? Want to contribute to the future of Mobility?
Send your CV/resume and motivations to: Cecile.firstname.lastname@example.org